Titan Drylining - Data Protection Policy
Titan Drylining Ltd securely store all data submitted electronically via our electronic forms, telephone enquiries and email correspondence, in order to operate the work carried out by Titan Drylining.
- Address/Demographic information
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- NI Number
- UTR Number
- Bank Details
- CSCS card
- Date of Birth
- Next of Kin information
- Health Surveillance information
- Workforce monitoring and workforce communication
- Qualifications, Training and experience information
This data enables us to:
- Contact individuals to offer and arrange work
- Make payments into your bank account
- Pay over CIS and CITB levy deductions
- Contact your Next-of-kin in the event of an accident.
- Health surveillance (required by law)
- Monitoring our workforce
- Book training courses if required
- CITB Funding Claims
- Report any incidents to the HSE
Who we share personal data with:
Titan Drylining will only share relevant personal date with companies necessary to facilitate the above tasks. Data will not be shared with any other third parties.
Changes of Business Ownership and Control:
If in the future Titan Drylining Ltd expand or reduce its business activities, this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control to other parties. If this happens, individuals will be notified, and data will be used by new parties for the purposes as listed above.